Silver Course 203 - Advanced Record Management
15 Jun 2022 - 15 Jun 2022 , 1:30 PM – 3:00 PM
Infusion SILVER Training
The SILVER Level Two training course builds on the standard set up and transactions processed in Bronze level one. Users will gain a better understanding of the importance of the system set up and the adoption of Best Business Practice Policies, to help with efficiencies across the business.
Bulk Supplier Payments by Direct Credit
Analysis and Understanding
- Why We Should Avoid Using a Misc or N/S Code?
- Why We Should Avoid Using Cash Sales Account?
Refunding a Customer who has Overpaid
Goods Sold or Taken for Promotional Use
Duplicated Customers – How to Avoid This
Merging Customer Accounts
- Pricebook Setup
- Importing and updating the Supplier Price File
- The Import Routine
- Importing a Supplier Price File
- Managing the Price File Once it’s Imported
- Why Use Supplier Pricebooks?
- Using Products from the Price File
- Using the Pricebook for Purchase Orders
Update Prices / Promotional Dates
- Product Pricing Management
- Latest vs Average Cost
- Markup vs Margin
- What is the Difference Between Margin and Markup?
- Desired Margin / Cost of Goods
- Reporting on Product Margins and Markups
- Manual vs Product Mark-up Groups
- Superseded Products
Updating the Product Code
Reviewing Product Set Up - Identifying Issues
- We Have Been Offered a Range of Items to Sell on Consignment, How do We Set These Up?
How Do we Handle Items Supplied Free of Charge?
Purchase Order – Auto Order Based on Sales
Purchase Order - Auto Order based on Min Max
Returning A Product To Our Supplier
Invoicing a Kitset
Invoice with a Product Buildup
Pricing & Venue
June 2022 - Level 2 - Silver