Silver Course 201 - Customer Marketing
11 Aug 2021 - 11 Aug 2021 , 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM
Infusion SILVER Training
The SILVER Level Two training course builds on the standard set up and transactions processed in Bronze level one. Users will gain a better understanding of the importance of the system set up and the adoption of Best Business Practice Policies, to help with efficiencies across the business.
- The Sales Person
- Account Management
- Business Management and Administration
- Creating an Event in the Contact Management
- How does a Staff Member know about a Follow-up Event?
- Reporting on Contact Management
- How can I use Contact Management for my Staff?
- Credit Card Surcharge
- Finance Charges
- Credit Management
- Meeting Your Legal Obligations
- Setting Up Your Customers
- Setting up Your Products
- Exporting Your Data
- How Can We Use the Data?
- To Use the Email Export with MailChimp
- Further Refine the Schedule
- CSV Files
- Importing Data into Mailchimp – and beyond
- Creating a List
- Creating a List – Notifications
- Importing Your List
- Locate Your CSV File From the MailChimp Folder
- Match the Fields
- Report on the Data Import
- Identify Issues with the Data
- Uploading Templates
- Customise the Template if Needed
- Upload Pictures and Insert Links
- Create Your Own Campaign
- Your Campaign is now being Processed!
- Performance Reporting
SMS Bulk Text Message
Pricing & Venue
August 2021 - Level 2 - Silver