Silver Course 203 - Advanced Record Management
20 Aug 2020 - 20 Aug 2020 , 3:15 PM – 4:45 PM
Infusion SILVER Training
The Silver Level Two training course builds on the standard set up and transactions processed in Bronze level one. Users will gain a better understanding of the importance of the system set up and the adoption of Best Business Practice Policies, to help with efficiencies across the business.
- Aged Supplier Balances
- 3 Years Profit and Loss
Bulk Supplier Payments by Direct Credit
Analysis and Understanding
- Why We Should Avoid Using a Misc or N/S Code?
- Why We Should Avoid Using Cash Sales Account?
Deferred Payments - Customer Invoices
Refunding a Customer who has Overpaid
Goods Sold or Taken for Promotional Use
Duplicated Customers – How to Avoid This
Merging Customer Accounts
Deferred Supplier Payments
- Pricebook Setup
- Importing and updating the Supplier Price File
- The Import Routine
- Importing a Supplier Price File
- Managing the Price File Once it’s Imported
- Why Use Supplier Pricebooks?
- Using Products from the Price File
- Using the Pricebook for Purchase Orders
Update Prices / Promotional Dates
- Product Pricing Management
- Latest vs Average Cost
- Markup vs Margin
- What is the Difference Between Margin and Markup?
- Desired Margin / Cost of Goods
- Reporting on Product Margins and Markups
- Manual vs Product Mark-up Groups
- Superseded Products
Updating the Product Code
Reviewing Product Set Up - Identifying Issues
- We Have Been Offered a Range of Items to Sell on Consignment, How do We Set These Up?
How Do we Handle Items Supplied Free of Charge?
Purchase Order – Auto Order Based on Sales
Purchase Order - Auto Order based on Min Max
Returning A Product To Our Supplier
Invoicing a Kitset
Invoice with a Product Buildup
Pricing & Venue
August - Level 2 - Silver