Shopify is the most user-friendly retail eCommerce platform available.
With a vast range of standard and premium themes available you will be able to professionally present your business online, while at the same time allowing you to quickly and effortlessly update content at any time.
The Shopify integration is brought to you by our partners at Web Ninja who offer two levels of integration:
- Update stock information on hand quantity from Infusion
- Update price level information from Infusion
- Update weight information from Infusion
- Upload product images from Infusion or Google Drive (only if there are no images on the site previously)
- Sales Order sync. Completed web orders are synced back into Infusion automatically as a “cash sale” order including all the customers’ details, shipping address, item code, and quantity ordered
- Stock availability in Infusion will be updated once the order is received back to Infusion
- to-create collections' in Shopify).
- Includes all standard functionality per above
- Create products in your Shopify site from Infusion (ideal for new Shopify sites)
- Import Shopify product 'variants' (colour/size/style options) from Infusion (requires additional variant data in Infusion)
- Product type and compare at price import from Infusion.
- Map/import Shopify 'tags' to Infusion item fields (can be used to auto-create collections' in Shopify).