Sprockit/Infusion Business Software - Gold Course
21 Feb 2019, 9:00am – 5:00pm
The GOLD Training course is designed for the Administration Staff, Store Owners, and Managers. The course builds on the processing of transactions and information in the previous BRONZE and SILVER courses.
The course covers the key Administration, Cashbook and Financials parts of the software providing users with the knowledge to read and understand the key financial reports.
The course is a practical course covering a wide range of “Practical What if?” situations.
In addition to the Cashbook Financials the course also covers advanced set up and configuration of the system together with Stocktake, Letters, and Fixed Assets.
The aim of the course is to teach Licensees and Managers how to prepare and review timely monthly financial reports, and send the completed data to the accountant at the end of the year.
Advanced Administration and System Setups
- Defaults, Settings and Configuration Menus- Turning Features and Functions On and Off.
- Audit Trail, Deleting Transactions
- Layout Changes and Basic Report Writer
- Staff Security Management
- Bank Reconciliation
- GST Reconciliation
- Payments Receipts and Bank Transfers
- Downloading Transactions from the Bank
- Bulk Supplier Payments
- Customer Payments and Daily Banking
- POS Cash up Balancing and Variances
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reporting
- Budget Maintenance and Reporting
- Understanding the Chart of Accounts
- Transaction Journals
- Sending your Data to the Accountant
- Preparing and processing regular rolling stocktakes
- Year End Stocktake
- Bin Locations
- Investigation of product variances
- Stocktake Scanning to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Creating letters for Customer Account management
Pricing & Venue