Infusion Business Software Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”) take our obligations in regards to privacy seriously. In this Policy, “you” and “your” means the individual providing Personal Information to us, and includes a registered user of our software or services.
This Policy provides information relating to how we collect, hold, use and disclose your Personal Information. Personal Information has the same meaning as in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993. In essence, that is information relating to an individual that can be used to identify an individual or which is linked to an identified individual.
By submitting your Personal Information and/or registering to use our software or services you agree to the terms of this Policy.
- Updates to this Policy
- This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take into account new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment. The most current version of this Policy is located on our website.
- Use and disclosure of Personal Information collected from you is subject to the Policy in effect at the time such Personal Information is collected, unless otherwise agreed.
- Collection of Personal Information
- We collect Personal Information when you register to use our software or services (including when you create, or someone on your behalf creates, an account), when you make an enquiry with us, and when you otherwise provide it to us through our website.
- In general, the Personal Information we collect and hold includes (but is not limited to): your name, email address, phone number and any query you make with us.
- If your Personal Information that is requested is not provided, we may not be able to provide the relevant services to you, or respond to your enquiry, or you may not be able to use our software.
- Your Personal Information may also be collected from any third parties you authorise us to contact, or as otherwise permitted by the Privacy Act.
- If you access the website, our software or services from outside of New Zealand, you agree that any Personal Information you provide us is subject to this Policy and the Privacy Act.
- Purposes for which We Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Information
- We may collect, use and disclose your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- so that you can use our services, including the software’s functionality;
- so we can meet our respective obligations under any relevant terms and conditions;
- to provide our marketing material to you, including communications around training, support and software upgrades;
- to help support, manage and enhance our services and software offerings;
- to investigate any matter concerned with the use of our services or software, including so we, or other authorised agencies can detect, investigate, prevent or address security or technical issues;
- to protect our property, legal rights, or that of others;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to carry out matters noted in the section below on Management of Personal Information; and
- any other purpose made known to you when collecting the Personal Information.
- We may also use and disclose your Personal Information in any other circumstances authorised by the Privacy Act.
- Management of Personal Information
- Personal Information collected by us is held by us. Our address is set out below.
- We may transfer Personal Information to third parties to perform services on our behalf, to process the information for us, or hold it on our behalf. These third parties may be offshore, but we will not authorise them to use such information for their own purposes.
- The Privacy Act requires us to take reasonable steps to protect the security of Personal Information. We takes reasonable steps to protect Personal Information held from misuse, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Our personnel are required to respect the confidentiality of Personal Information and the privacy of individuals.
- Where we no longer require your Personal Information for a permitted purpose under the Privacy Act, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
- Access and Correction to Personal Information
- You have the ability to seek access to your Personal Information and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. Subject to the exceptions set out in the Act, you may seek access to, or seek the correction of, the Personal Information which we hold about you by contacting us as follows:
11 Picton Ave
PO Box 8197
- We endeavour to ensure that the Personal Information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If any of the Personal Information that you have provided to us changes we encourage you to contact us to update that Personal Information.
- If a dispute were to arise between us and we cannot resolve this with you, then you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner whose website is here.
- Governing Law
- This Policy is governed by the laws of New Zealand.